Brownie Fruit Pizza
(adapted from Betty Crocker recipe)
1 package of brownie mix
oil, egg, and water required for the brownie mix
1/3 cup powdered sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 8-oz. package of cream cheese, softened (I used reduced fat!)
¼ cup Cool Whip
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 ½ cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1. Preheat oven according to instructions on your brownie box.
2. Grease either a 12-inch pizza pan or a 9-inch round glass dish.
3. Mix oil, egg, water, and brownie mix according to your box.
4. Pour mix in your selected dish and bake according to your box. Let brownies cool for one hour.
5. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and Cool Whip until smooth and creamy.
6. Spread mixture over cooled brownies.
7. Slice strawberries and arrange fruit on top.
Refrigerate for about an hour before slicing into wedges and serving.
Fourth of July S’mores
These are pretty simple….
1. Stack your S’mores.
2. Individually wrap them in aluminum foil & stick them in the oven at 350°F.
3. Leave them in the oven until your marshmallows are nice and gooey (10 minutes or so).
4. Sprinkle your patriotic sprinkles on the marshmallows!
Cute, easy, yummy, and chocolate-y…what more could you ask for?!