So I just recently came across one of my mom’s old recipes and decided to try it out. My expectations weren’t all that high, because I’d never heard of this recipe or seen it pinned….but OH MY GOSH. It’s definitely in my top 3 favorite desserts now. If you like homemade chocolate chip cookies, you’re going to love this. Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. Served with a little vanilla ice cream, it’s to die for. It’s also a super easy, super quick recipe!
Here it is!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Ingredients: 2 large eggs, ½ c packed brown sugar, ½ c all-purpose flour, ½ c sugar, ¾ c softened butter, 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 unbaked 9-inch piecrust
1. Preheat oven to 325° F
2. Beat your eggs on a high speed in a large bowl until foamy.
3. Beat in flour, brown sugar, and sugar.
4. Beat in softened butter. (I used one stick of butter and a half stick of margarine, and that worked fine too!)
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Spoon into pie crust.
7. Bake 50- 60 minutes OR until a knife stuck halfway between the center and edge comes out clean. The top will brown, but the middle stays nice and gooey. I prefer everything to taste like dough, so I only baked mine about 50 minutes. :)
8. Cool for a few minutes and dig in!
Side Note: You can make the middle of the pie in advance and cover it in the fridge until you’re ready to bake it. Then, all you’ll have to do is spoon the middle into your pie crust, and throw it in the oven!